Best Quotes Ever – The World Best Quotes

Often in life, when you are feeling down, it’s a good idea to find a wellspring of inspiration. You can read a book, travel to a place you’ve never been to, or simply enjoy these motivational quotes with pictures. These quotes, which are written by famous authors, celebrities, are short yet profound. We bet that you will find at least one quote below that your heart and soul can resonate with.
Check them out!

Best Quotation ever

I’m selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can’t handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don’t deserve me at my best. – Marilyn Monroe
You’ve gotta dance like there’s nobody watching,
Love like you’ll never be hurt,
Sing like there’s nobody listening,
And live like it’s heaven on earth. – William W. Purkey
You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough. – Mae West
A friend is someone who knows all about you and still loves you. – Elbert Hubbard

Comments

Popular Posts